7 Famous Celebrities Who Benefited From Paternity Testing
If you are a famous celebrity and earn millions, chances are, some opportunistic females will grab your attention and at a future point in time, will go public and claim that you bore a child with her. This is what happened to several famous male celebrities who were accused of fathering a child. The case went to court and with the Denizli web tasarım
help of paternity testing, negative result was proclaimed. You can just imagine the relief of these male celebrities learning that they were not the father of the child they were being forced to claim.
- Keanu Reeves – He is popular in films like The Matrix series, Speed, and Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. He was accused of not only fathering a child but four children. No wonder that he was so passionate about moving his case to court and voluntarily be subjected to paternity testing. The verdict was to his favor and the court ordered that the female accuser pay him $15,000 for legal fees.
- Yves Montand – Paternity cases could move on even if the supposed father is dead. It happened to this famous French singer and actor. He denied fatherhood and objected the paternity case lodged by the woman. After his death, the court ordered exhumation of his body test of paternity and found out that he was indeed not the father.
- Juan Peron – Even if the person is dead for fifteen years, DNA samples can still be taken. Maria Holgado waited that long before it was finally established that Juan Peron was not the father of her child.
- Chris Rock – A popular comedian who was also saved from paying hospitalization bills to a child that was not his. The mother only insisted because of an obvious reason.
- Bill Cosby – He was saved from extortion from a custody complaint filed by his alleged daughter. He admitted the affair with her mother and offered paternity testing. But his alleged daughter never submitted her own samples; thus, she was sentenced to extortion cases.
- Mike Tyson – He, of the famous ear biting incident, so famous that even in the twilight of his career, he was slapped with a $12 mi